ResearcherID: Not Available
ScopusID: Not Available
Udaya has been a research fellow at Documentation Research and Training Centre (DRTC), Indian Statistical Institute since 2018. She is currently working on developing a framework for narrative information.
She has been a teaching assistant since 2018 for the papers Cataloguing and Metadata, Semantic Web. She assisted in teaching the papers Content Management Systems from 2018 - 2020 and Research Methodology from 2018-2019.
My Research Interests
- Ontology Development
- Narrative Information Systems
- Knowledge Graph
- Sinha, P.K., Dutta, B. and Varadarajan, U. (2022), "Ranking the ontology development methodologies using the weighted decision matrix", Data Technologies and Applications, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print. https://doi.org/10.1108/DTA-05-2021-0123
- Varadarajan, U., & Dutta, B. (2021). Models for Narrative Information: A Study. arXiv preprint arXiv:2110.02084.
- Varadarajan, U., & Dutta, B. (2021, November). Towards Development of Knowledge Graph for Narrative Information in Medicine. In Iberoamerican Knowledge Graphs and Semantic Web Conference (pp. 290-307). Springer, Cham.
- Varadarajan, U., Bagchi, M., Tiwari, A., & Satija, M. P. (2022). GENOME: A GENeric methodology for Ontological Modelling of Epics. arXiv preprint arXiv:2202.13751.
- Tiwari, A., & Varadarajan, U. (2018). Intellectual infrastructure development in the era of information society. In Y. S. Rao (Ed.), Scholarly Communication, Open-access Publishing and Ethics (pp. 34–41). Vijayawada: Hyderabad: BS Publications. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.21467/proceedings.3
- Varadarajan, U. (2018). A Single Discovery Schema for Data. In D. P. Madalli & A. R. D. Prasad (Eds.), Exploring the Horizons of Library and Information Sciences: From Libraries to Knowledge Hub (pp. 242–250). Bangalore: DRTC.
- Varadarajan, U. (2018). Modern Publishing Models and Libraries. In A. N. Bandi (Ed.), MODERN LIBRARIANSHIP Opportunities and Challenges. Mumbai: Bombay Library Association.
- Tiwari, A., Varadarajan, U., & Munshi, D. (2017). Digital India Initiative: an Educational Panorama. In A. Chatterjee, S. B. Banerjee, N. Lahkar, K. Majumder, & P. Panigrahi (Eds.), IASLIC 31st all India Conference (pp. 354–360). Varanasi: IASLIC.
For the latest publications, please visit her Google Scholar page.
- Life Member of the Indian Association of Special Libraries and Information Centres (IASLIC).
- Member of Research Data Alliance (RDA)
She loves reading, writing, cooking and listening pop music. Her blog can be accessed HERE.