gopalji[at]drtc[dot]isibang[dot]ac[dot]in / gopal2988[at]gmail[dot]com
ORCID: https://orcid.org/ 0000-0001-7836-3109
Gopalji is a PhD student at the Documentation Research and Training Centre, Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore, India. He has a MS degree in Library and Information Science from DRTC, ISI and B. Tech degree in Electronics and Communication from UPTU, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. He also have an M. Tech degree in Nuclear Engineering from Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Taught some major post-gratuate courses to the MS-LIS students (First Years and Second Years) of DRTC, ISI, Bangalore as Teaching Assistant, namely:
- Cataloguing and Metadata (MARC Practical),
- Data Structure using C,
- Elements of Mathematics I,
- Elements of Mathematics II,
- Elements of Mathematics and Statistics
My Research Interests
- Data Management Plan
- Citation Analysis
- Classification and Metadata
- Data Analysis
- Gajbe, S. B., Tiwari, A., Gopalji, & Singh, R. K. (2021). Evaluation and analysis of Data Management Plan tools: A parametric approach. Information Processing & Management, 58(3), 102480. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ipm.2020.102480
- Devika P. Madalli, Sagar Bhimrao Gajbe, Gopalji et al. A model for survival rate projection of Covid19 patients, 15 June 2020, PREPRINT (Version 2) available at Research Square [https://doi.org/10.21203/rs.3.rs-28560/v2]
- Ji, Gopal and Singh, Ranjeet Kumar, "Application of Hadoop as Big Data Infrastructure in Libraries" (2021). Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 6308.
- Vinit Kumar, Yusuf Akhter & Gopal Ji (2022) Performance-based evaluation and funding model for central universities in India: a preliminary assessment, Quality in Higher Education, DOI: 10.1080/13538322.2021.2017396
- Vinit Kumar, Sharad Maurya & Gopal Ji (2022) An Assessment of Spelling and Typographical Errors in WebOPAC of Academic Libraries, Journal of Library Metadata, DOI: 10.1080/19386389.2022.2051978
For Latest Publications please visit his Google Scholar page.
- Association for Information Science & Technology (ASIS&T) Student Membership
- Table Tennis