She is a Junior Research Fellow at Documentation Research and Training Centre (DRTC), Indian Statistical Institute, India. Ms. Sneha earned a master’s degree in Library and Information Science at the Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore Centre.
Taught Cataloguing Practicals.
My Research Interests
- Semantic Web Technologies,
- Citation Analysis,
- Research Data Management,
- Data Management Plan,
- Digital Libraries, and
- Knowledge Organization.
Peer-Reviewed International Journals
- Singh, R. K., Bharti, S., & Madalli, D. P. (2022). Evaluation of Research Data Management (RDM) services in academic libraries of India: A triangulation approach. The Journal of Academic Librarianship, 48(6), 102586. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acalib.2022.102586
- Bharti, S., & Singh, R. K. (2022). Evaluation and analysis of digital language archives development platforms: A parametric approach. The Electronic Library. https://doi.org/10.1108/EL-01-2022-0011
- Singh, R. K., & Bharti, S. (2022). Data Management Plans From the Perspective of Indian Research Stake Holders: A Review. Libraries of the Future: Emerging Trends. in 20th MANLIBNET International Conference on Libraries of the Future: Emerging Trends, KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubneshwar, 137–146.